Monday 23 July 2012

Let Me Internet You

Robbie Williams sings to
fan on Chatroulette


Robbie Williams
You know me ... Robbie Williams on the internet
 
 
ROBBIE Williams has given his latest live performance — to an audience of ONE over the internet.
Stunned Adam Houabi, 19, was treated to a solo session from the Let Me Entertain You star after logging into Chatroulette, which arranges random one-to-one web chats.

The accountancy student said: “One minute I was talking to a bloke from Algeria... then amazingly Robbie appeared.

“I didn’t believe it was really him so he pulled his shirt down to reveal his chest tattoos and showed me five cameramen round him in his Hollywood studio.

"Then Robbie told me he was recording a new song and started singing.

“He said it was called Losers and would be out in October.
"It was good. I liked it. I’ve chatted to a few strange people on Chatroulette before but never a superstar!”



Adam Houabi
Web hit ... Adam Houabi with computer


Adam, from Hornchurch, Essex, recorded the show on his iPhone and put it on the internet, where it has received more than 6,000 hits.
A spokesman for the Take That star, 38, denied it would be his next single.


Robbie Williams
Star attraction ... Robbie Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment